Purpose of the Course:
Enable participants to methodically conduct training courses in accordance with ICAO Instructor Competency Framework and develop the required training strategies for course delivery. The TIC will train instructors to deliver STPs, based on the TRAINAIR PLUS methodology, as well as conventional courses.
After successfully completing the Course, the trainees will be able to apply and implement the TRAINAIR PLUS training development methodological standards to:
- Prepare a training environment including facilities, equipment and instructional material;
- Manage the trainees by using effective training strategies;
- Conduct training with a variety of instructional methods as required for the training;
- Perform trainee assessments appropriately, objectively, and correctly;
- Perform course evaluations effectively; and
- Complete training reports for course improvement.
- Pre-service and in-service instructors with little or no formal training background;
- Aviation training instructors and aviation professionals who are dedicated to the implementation of competency-based training programmes;
- Subject matter experts and specialists who wish to upgrade their instructional competencies; and
- Current instructors who wish to refresh and upgrade their trainer competencies.
Duration: 1 week(s)Duration: 1 week(s)
Delivery Mode: Blended
Training Area: Training Competency Development
The language of Instruction: English
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Tuition Fee: USD 1,700 / THB 61,200
Seat Maximum: 12
Requirement: Laptop computer with MS Office installed
Download Course Information
The ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS TIC is a two-part course;
For TIC–Part 1 (online) registration, participants are requested to register through the ICAO online store or contact CATC, Thailand