Purpose of the Course:
Provide knowledge in wide aviation subject areas which will initiate perspective view, understand and able to adapt with the current working position, benefit in effective communication through cooperating unit in aviation industry and allow themself to continuously develop abreast with developing of global aviation.
After successfully completing the course, the trainees will be able apply their work with the following learned topic;
- Introduction to Aviation Industry
- Basic Knowledge of Aerodrome
- General knowledge of Aircraft
- Air Transport System
- Communication, Air Navigation, and Surveillance System
- Air Traffic Management
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aviation Personnel and Human Factor
- Aviation Safety
- Aviation Security
- Aviation Industry Employees.
- New entry employees
- Non-Aviation or Support staffs
- Candidates who are looking for Aviation Job.
- High school Students who is interested in branches of the Academic Aviation Program.
Duration: 30 hours
Delivery Mode: Virtual Classroom
Training Area: General Aviation
The Language of Instruction: Thai / English
Location: CATC, Head office.
Tuition Fee: 6,500 THB
Apply at iTrain system: https://itrain.catc.or.th
Training Requirement: Computer with PDF Application installed and Internet Connection
Download Course Information page
For more information, contact CATC Aviation Human Resource Development Center email: email@example.com