Purpose of the Course:
Provide aviation operational staff with concepts, theories, and some critical knowledge related to the safety management system (SMS) that will optimize the awareness of the importance of SMS.
Upon the completion of this course, trainees will get competencies to efficiently:
- Identify core theories related to the fundamental of safety awareness.
- Summarize the concept and significant terminology related to Aviation Safety.
- Identify the evolution of Aviation Safety.
- Explain the safety management regulatory framework.
- Apply each component of ICAO SMS framework.
1. SMS operational staffs who work in the aviation industry
2. All personnel who have an interest in
Duration: 7 hours
Delivery Mode: Virtual Classroom (Application: Zoom Meeting)
Training Area: Flight Safety and Safety Management
The Language of Instruction: Thai / English
Schedule and Apply: iTrain system (https://itrain.catc.or.th)
Tuition Fee: 1,800 THB
Training Requirement: Computer with PDF Application installed and Internet Connection
Download Course Information page
For more information, contact CATC Aviation Human Resource Development Center email: email@example.com