Purpose of the Course:
Provides theoretical principles related to the implementation of ICAO SARPs and fundamental concepts of Safety Management Systems (SMS) and State Safety Programs (SSP).
At the end of the training course, trainees will be able to:
- Apply the fundamental concepts and principles of aviation safety management;
- Develop SSP/SMS implementation plans based on the frameworks provided in ICAO safety management SARPs and guidance material;
- Perform or participate in their organization’s SSP/SMS implementation and operation.
- The training is most beneficial for those who work for a State regulatory body involved in the planning, development, and implementation of State Safety Programmes, and for staff who work for an aviation service provider involved in the planning, development, and implementation of Safety Management Systems.
Course Content: The course includes five modules:
1) Safety Management Fundamentals;
2) Safety Management Provisions;
2A) Amendment 1 to Annex 19;
3A) State Safety Programme (SSP); and
3B) Safety Management Systems (SMS) Implementation.
Duration: 10 – 14 Hours
Delivery Mode: e-Learning
Training Area: Flight Safety and Safety Management
The language of Instruction: English
Location: Any location
- Register at ICAO website USD 500
- Register with CATC, THB 24,500 (Vat 7% included)
Requirement: Personal Computer with an Internet connection
ICAO Safety Management Training Programme (ICAO SMTP) consisted of two individual parts:
- Part 1 – Online Safety Management Training Course
- Part 2 – Safety Management Systems for Practitioners (SMxP) – Classroom
For more information, contact CATC Aviation Human Resource Development Center email: email@example.com