ICAO STP Aerodrome Inspection
ICAO STP: 159/002/AGA/AIR INSP
Training Area: Training Competency Development
Purpose of the Course:
Provide the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to ensure that aerodrome inspection procedures are implemented appropriately in order to achieve the goal of safe and efficient aerodrome operations.
After successfully completing the course, the trainees will be able to:
- Employ standard communication phraseology required for safely conducting aerodrome inspection;
- Conduct an Aerodrome Surface Inspection;
- Conduct an inspection of Visual aids and navigational aids (NAVAIDs);
- Verify airside access and movement in airside areas;
- Conduct an inspection for the application of safety measures in airside operations;
- Verify the application of Notice to Airmen (NOTAMs);
- Inspect the presence of wildlife;
- Conduct an inspection of Aerodrome Rescue and Fire Fighting Services (ARFFS);
- Conduct an inspection of a Safety Management System (SMS).
Target Population: Current entry level aerodrome inspectors and aerodrome agents to become aerodrome inspectors.
- Agents or employees who are currently working for an airport
- Good oral and written command of English.
Duration: 1 week(s)
Delivery Mode: Blended (Classroom and Practical)
Language of Instruction: English
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Tuition Fee: THB 68,500
Maximum Capacity: 12 Seats / Class
Civil Aviation Training Center, Thailand (http://www.catc.or.th)